16th century property between Geneva and Lyon
Ref : 01_240_M
Castle and manors. - cottages and country houses - Master houses - French Alps - Savoie - Isère
Price : 690 000 €
This beautiful house, whose main tower dates back to the 14th century, dominates the surrounding countryside.
The property consists of a main house of 8 rooms of about 300m2, an adjoining house of 100 m2 and various outbuildings of 70m² including a bread oven, the whole on 5900m ² of land.
Decorated with a spacious terrace ideally oriented, it includes 8 rooms (5 bedrooms) and 3 bathrooms.
- Ground floor: entrance on dining room of 54m² with living room of 65 m², large ireplace and adjoining kitchen
- First floor: large room of 30m² with adjoining room of 20m² and bathroom. In the second part of the house dating from the 17th century, room/ library of 18 m² type cathedral, height under faitage 15m.
- Second floor: Two large independent bedrooms of approximately 30m² each with en-suite bathrooms.
- Third floor: loft type room of about 70 m² useful, isolated, renovation in progress
- Well separated from the main house, a house dauphinoise of the eighteenth century with a surface of 130m ² of which 100m ² fitted out, 5 rooms, ideal gite or classic rental. Very pleasant garden.
- A functional 17th century bread oven.
- A garden shed, a workshop.
- Technical Room/Laundry recently equipped with Mitsubishi Ecodan heat pumps (November 2020)
- Space of the outbuildings about 70m² useful
Possibility to acquire only the property with 4000 m2 of land for a price of 580,000 euros without the annex house.
- Type of property : Castle and manors. - cottages and country houses - Master houses
- Region : French Alps - Savoie
- Department : Isère